The Entity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title)

2 posters

Go down

Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title)

Post by The Dentity Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:32 am

Billy

Basic Information

Appearance:Not to many people know what billy looks like because he's so good at sneaking. He's also really short. He's a hafling or a hobbit or whatever the short people that aren't dwarves would be called in this universe. Standing at 4 foot 9 and weighing 90 pounds he's easy to mistake for a child until you look at his face. Then you apologize for asking him where his mother was and if he needed any help finding her.

Billy has curly red hair and freckles on his face. History sections says that can be brief so I'm just gonna keep this brief too.

Personality: He really likes to hide. Not because he's scared of anything but because he thinks its funny to mess with people when they aren't looking. Billy messes with people usually by stealing their stuff, he's not a kleptomaniac or anything however he usually steals useful stuff. Like another students notes so he can study for a test, why take your own notes when you could read someone elses?
History:When Billy started going to school he did pretty bad, and actually had to repeat his second year. After that he decided he needed to get his shit together, and started stealing other students notes so he could study  and their homework so he could copy their answers. He didn't get perfect marks but he was passing, and he didn't usually get in trouble.

During the day of the talent show Billy was going to try and sneak away and look through the dorms to see if anyone had some cool stuff for him to take home with  him but unfortunately he got caught trying to leave and ended up witnessing all the crazy shit that went down.

Class:Assassin

The Player

Other Characters:N/A
Contact info:Skype; Den

The Dentity

Character sheet
Health:
Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Left_bar_bleue10/10Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Mana:
Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Left_bar_bleue10/10Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty Re: Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title)

Post by Entity Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:34 am

XD approved
Entity
Entity
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Left_bar_bleue10/5Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/5)
Mana:
Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Left_bar_bleue10/4Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/4)
Sanity:
Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Left_bar_bleue10/1Billy (Wow I need 10 characters in the title) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1)

https://the-entity.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum